This book is part of a series of books on doing business in China, which cover such topics as setting up joint ventures, tax, IP and many other vital issues for foreign investors in this exciting market.（PDF form only）
Publication Date: 2011-06-01
Are you considering investing in China in a manner that allows greater efficiency in management than a joint venture and greater freedom in business activities than a representative office? For these reasons, the popularity of wholly foreign owned enterprises (WFOEs) in China has been steadily increasing in recent years; accounting for 77.4 percent of total international investment for the first half of 2010, compared to 27 percent in 1995.
This guide provides a practical overview for the international businessman to understand the rules, regulations and management issues regarding establishing a WFOE.
• Establishing Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises
• Pre-Investment Planning
• Establishing Manufacturing and Service WFOEs
• Establishing Foreign Invested Commercial Enterprises (FICE)
• Full Implementing Rules and Draft Articles of Association
• Calculating Your Registered Capital Requirements
• Converting JVs to WFOEs, and Establishing WFOE Branches
• Tax and Audit Obligations
• Human Resource Issues
• Obtaining Export Tax and VAT Rebates
• WFOE Liquidation Procedures